Bye mundinho... Hello mundão!



A long time I owe to myself the practice of feeding a blog with everything that goes through my head. But this one is about what is going on - also what has passed - at my desk ...
A muito devo a mim mesmo a prática de alimentar um blog com tudo o que se passa pela minha cabeça. Mas este aqui é na verdade sobre o que se passa - também o que já passou - na minha prancheta...

I'm following a advice from @Douglas_Feer, who said to start very small blog, in the old and good blogspot, thanks man!
Estou seguindo o concelho do @Douglas_Feer de começar bem pequeno via o blogspot mesmo, valeu cara!

I thank you that comes to follow ^^°
Agradeço a você que vier a acompanhar,
Sigam-me os bons, e despistemos os maus!
^^°

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 20, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.